STRENGTH & CONDITIONING COURSE
LEVEL 4 CERTIFICATE
WHO’S IT FOR: 16 years old +
COST: ON REQUEST
AVAILABILITY: NOW ENROLLING
This strength and conditioning course provides learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to plan, prepare, deliver and review strength and conditioning programmes. You will be able to help athletes achieve their performance goals. During the qualification learners will cover the following:
● The role of a strength and conditioning coach as part of an athlete’s support team.
● Methods of carrying out performance-related needs analysis, measurements and assessments.
● Strategies to analyse and evaluate assessment findings in order to be able to develop and agree short, medium and long-term performance goals.
● Planning, delivering and evaluating periodised, performance-related strength and conditioning programmes.
SIGN UP & GET STARTED TODAY!
CHOOSE HOW YOU WANT TO PAY
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE COURSE...
● You must hold a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (or equivalent), a Level 3 Coaching qualification (or equivalent) or a Level 3 Strength and conditioning qualification (or equivalent).
● Learners may also hold relevant higher education or further education qualifications that are equivalent or higher than those listed above (e.g. physiotherapy, sports therapy).
● There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 3.
LUIS – SPORTS DIRECT FITNESS
“After moving to England from Portugal I needed help in getting qualified and getting my dream job as a Personal Trainer. The Traineeship I did with Body Focus helped me get the qualifications I needed and then got me my work placement with Sports Direct Fitness. Now I have a permanent position as a PT here.”
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
To make an enquiry with us regarding any of our fitness industry training courses, simply fill in
the short form below and one of the team will endeavour to get back to you the same day.