Apprenticeships in personal fitness allow you to work, earn and gain a qualification in the area you are working in. How you study can vary from apprenticeship to apprenticeship, some require you to attend college one day a week, others require you to do all of your studying at work, whilst some are a blend of the two, in this case you may attend “lectures” away from work but only once or twice a month.
Apprenticeships are available for level two to degree level; typically it takes one to two years to complete however some may take longer due to the nature of the programme.
● Employment for at least 30 hours per week, if you don’t have employment we can help through our network of contacts.
● A commitment from the apprentice, to meet deadlines and a commitment from your employer to support your development and learning.
● Regular meetings with your assessor and tutors who will guide you through the qualification and advise you on developing you in the workplace.
● On completion you will have achieved several qualifications and in some cases recognition for the qualifications you currently hold, once this is all combined you will achieve your apprenticeship certificate.
WHO CAN DO AN APPRENTICESHIP?
● Anyone over 16 can apply to do an apprenticeship the programme starts once you commence employment.
● If you have a job and have been working for a while you may also be eligible to start an apprenticeship, we can advise you and your boss of the next steps.
Get In touch with us about Apprenticeships.
DOWNLOAD OUR PROSPECTUS
Fill in the form to download our prospectus
LUIS – SPORTS DIRECT
“After moving to England from Portugal I needed help in getting qualified and getting my dream job as a Personal Trainer. The Traineeship I did with Body Focus helped me get the qualifications I needed and then got me my work placement with Sports Direct Fitness. Now I have a permanent position as a PT here.”
ELLIE – PURE GYM
“I did my Traineeship in Fitness Instruction with Body Focus and Im now working in Pure Gym, and studying for my Level 3 in Personal Training. Body Focus were very supportive at every stage and I really enjoyed the course.”
JORDAN WALL – LIVERPOOL LIFESTYLES
“I really enjoyed my Traineeship with Body Focus. I got my Level 2 in Fitness Instructing and love
my placement in Liverpool Lifestyles. Now I’m studying for my Level 3 Personal Training while
Blending learning incorporates both written and practical assessments as well as coursework.
This is online learning, giving you the ability to study at your own pace in your own time.
Body Focus offer a range of learning resources and teaching that will suit your learning style. We will provide you the the latest in personal training know-how, online training courses and a resource bank that is unrivalled. Review our courses here.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
To make an enquiry with us regarding any of our fitness industry training courses, simply fill in
the short form below and one of the team will endeavour to get back to you the same day.